The supervision during the excursions includes:
- A guide for 7 people maximum, a second guide could be present.
- The bags are transported nightly by assistance.
- In bivouac version: tent, solar shower and toilets: assistance takes care of set up and dismantle the tents for the arrival and after the departures of riders, it connects the bivouacs and prepares breakfast, lunch as well as dinner.
- In comfort version: hotels/Bed & breakfast / guest house: meals (breakfast and dinner) are taken to the hotel or the Guest House.
- Meals are typically Moroccan.
- Assistance has the minimum of pharmacy for riders and horses.
- Assistance has all the food horses with it.
- For one-week hikes, it is imperative to hold all 3 paces.
In addition, riding cannot be proposed to people weighing more than 100 Kg… the duration and the difficulties of riding do not allow.
Finally, departures are guaranteed as soon as a minimum 2 persons group is formed.
The price includes rental of the horse, the guidance of an experienced guide, full Board, bivouacs, accomodation, transfers from the airport to the ranch. Does not include beverages extras.
All rides are accompanied by at least one guide, a cook, a stewardship 4×4 and a mobile kitchen with fridge.
Our rates are based on a double room: the single options are payable locally 10 euros / night. Please note, single options are limited, contact us. The single option is to pay if a specific request of the rider. If willing to share, the single option does not apply. not mixed chamber, except express agreement of the riders.
The program can be adapted depending on climatic conditions and the constant improvements made to these program.